Cool Bedroom Ideas If You’re Wanting To Reinvent Your Space
If you're feeling like you need to change up your living space, either you want to add a bit more personality or tone it down and make it more minimalist chic, like you live in
If you’re feeling like you need to change up your living space, either you want to add a bit more personality or tone it down and make it more minimalist chic, like you live in a rooftop apartment in Paris, then I have a guide on how to spruce it up. Prepare yourself for some serious Pinterest envy and inspiration.
- Keep it simple. If you already have an all white room then opt to add a splash of black. Even by adding pictures with black frames or a black roll up blind, you’re sure to pull off the Scandinavian style. It’s fresh and clean and perfect if you like a tidy looking space.
2. Add colour, mix up your prints and add some wall art. Adding these can give a bit of personality to a colourless room. Pillows and cushions are the easiest way to add colour to your room without overdoing it, a splash of mustard here and pink there, and don’t be afraid to mix your prints. If your room is a clean white then it’s almost impossible to clash your colours and prints.
3. If white is too bright for you then soft colours like grey and baby pink are this seasons colours that bloggers are going crazy for. Add a touch of chrome or gold to bring out the warm tones. Cosy!
4. Add a chunky knit throw to give your bed a bit of texture. Nothing says comfy like a lovely throw, and literally just throw it over the edge or bottom of your bed to create a messy look. You don’t want it to look intentional messy but rather effortless.
5. Brighten it up with a big bold rug. If you need a little colour in your space nothing quite brightens up a room than a large aztec rug. Place it off centre and it also adds a little structure. Lovely!
6. Go green. If you’re an earthy type character and love being au natural and at one with nature, then nothing breathes life in to your room like a large plant and lots of green. Even add a splash of green to your bedding and walls if you want to go for some tropical jungle vibes.
7. Open up your space. If you have a relatively small bedroom and want to open your space up then opt for a large mirror. Mirrors give the effect that the room is much bigger than it is, so if you’re feeling a little claustrophobic then go big with your mirror.
(images taken from Pinterest)